Aim at your Target
- ‘IITs’ are the best engineering colleges of India. It is well recognised all over the globe.
- It is autonomous engineering and technology-oriented institute of higher education
- It is declared as “Institutes of National Importance” by the Parliament of India.
- Qualification for IITs are through JEE Advanced exam which is held in the month of May every year.
- ‘NITs’ are the next best engineering colleges in India after IITs.
- NITs were referred as Regional Engineering Colleges (RECs) and were governed by their respective
state governments. Now, NITs are also Institutes of National Importance.
- Qualification for NITs are through JEE Main exam which is held twice in a year, in the month of
January and April.
- They both offer degree courses at bachelors, masters, and doctorate levels.
- ‘IIITs’ are also a center of excellence in the field of Research & Development capabilities in the area
of Information Technologies.
- AIIMS are Institution of National Importance by an Act of Parliament.
- Offers Undergraduate & Post Graduate courses. Teaching & Research conducted in 42 disciplines.
- Admission in AIIMS are on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) in NEET Entrance Examination.
- Other government / private medical colleges are also a target for aspiring doctors.
- Entrance to these colleges are on the basis of performance in NEET, which is now conducted by
National Testing Agency (NTA) in the month of May.
- Parishram has launched the Pre-Foundation Nurture Course division in 2017.
- The Target of courses offered is primarily International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) and
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) for class IX and X and private Olympiads for Class VIII.
- Student who start early by joining the courses have proved the edge over the others who keep on